NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » So Far So Good

November 11, 2011
by stwilliams

I just received my NerdKit and LED array yesterday and I have to say that I am really impressed so far. Being new to electronics I was worried about how difficult setting everything up would be but I was able to get it all wired up and dumped the first test program to it in very little time. I had one snag which was my own fault but I have to comment about the quality of the documentation and the troubleshooting. Working in IT I have seen some really awful stuff over the years but this was actually pleasant to read. Also thank you Humberto for the information and suggestions regarding my plan before I even purchased your product. I look forward to actually completing my project goal and while I know that I will need some help I can't wait to see what I can learn to do with this.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that reading a double floating point variable with scanf requires "%lf" for "long float"? Learn more...