NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » Worth Every Penny

March 04, 2012
by tommytwoeyes

I have purchased quite a few educational electronics resources (e.g. kits, books, etc.) in my effort to learn how to make robots, and I can say unequivocally that a NerdKit is worth every penny you pay for the educational value. The price is reasonable, too.

I like it in particular because it fits my learning process, which includes some theory combined with practical examples that help reinforce what I have learned.

Learning to program microcontrollers requires a solid understanding of both basic Electrical Engineering and Computer Science principles. In the NerdKit guide, Humberto and Michael covered both of them to the perfect extent for me - not so much that I was bored; but enough that I was not confused.

TL;DR If you want to learn to program and use AVR microcontrollers, buy a NerdKit. You will learn everything you need to begin, and you will have a lasting resource to turn to when you need help in your future endeavors.

March 04, 2012
by hevans
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi tommytwoeyes,

Thanks for the kind words. It's always awesome to hear from happy customers. I look forward to seeing some awesome projects from you in the future!

Humberto

March 04, 2012
by tommytwoeyes

Thanks bro. I'm sure you've seen it many times, but I posted pictures of my temp sensor project on G+

Tom

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that first-order systems have a exponentially decaying response to step inputs? Learn more...