NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Mike & Humberto's Electronics & Programming Bookshelf

April 09, 2009
by mrobbins
(NerdKits Staff)

Curious as to what the NerdKits staff has sitting on the bookshelf? Not all of these will be directly relevant to your NerdKits kit, but might give you clues as to other projects we're thinking about!

General Electronics

General Programming

Analog & RF Electronics

Math & Signal Processing

Last updated 4/09/2009.

April 09, 2009
by CJS

I would also recommend PRACTICAL ELECTRONICS FOR INVENTORS

April 09, 2009
by vz

Not directly related to nerdkits, but I would want to recommend:

Learning Python Mastering Regular Expressions

It makes everyday-life much easier ;-)

April 12, 2009
by mrobbins
(NerdKits Staff)

Excellent suggestions -- I haven't actually looked at any of those three, but I have a friend who recommends the Practical Electronics for Inventors book that CJS mentioned. Of course, we use Python for all kinds of things (including this website and many of our projects) and regular expressions come up all the time.

Mike

April 25, 2009
by digiassn

No "Encyclopedia of Electronics Circuits", or has that gone away due to ease of finding circuits on the Internet? :)

April 26, 2009
by mrobbins
(NerdKits Staff)

I'm not personally familiar with the Encyclopedia of Electronics Circuits book you mentioned, but if you find it useful, that may be useful to other members.

Mike

May 16, 2009
by brian

This website has some amazingly well-written tutorials that explain a LOT about creating your own project around an ATmega168.

May 24, 2009
by andy_b1986

not much to do with tutorials but if anyone is interested in using maths here is a good list of maths related examples First Aid Kit

January 24, 2010
by ese

Some of the errors in Practical Electronics for Inventors:

http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/physics/ph235/errata.pdf

mj

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can adjust most wire strippers to make it easier to strip insulation faster? Learn more...