NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » A different kind of class

May 26, 2009
by wayward

Hey guys/gals,

I just thought I'd share what occurred to me we're doing here. This is like a big junior electronics/programming club, with Humberto and Mike being resident gurus. They don't interfere with our projects, but every once in a while, when someone gets stuck or needs additional guidance, they pop in and nudge us in the right direction. Well, isn't that the best way to learn something you're interested about? Sure, one can get a bunch of books, take classes, study, but a deep understanding and intuition about some topic and the underlying rules that govern it can only be achieved through passion. This is what they are doing :) They are fueling our passion, the bastards!

I love 'em.

Cheers, Zoran

May 26, 2009
by mcai8sh4

I totally agree. The Nerdkits guys have given us a community to share our knowledge with each other. When our collective knowledge falls short, they pick us up and get us back on the right track! A big thanks to Mike and Humberto.

I also must thank Zoran, who has shared some invaluable information that has helped me get a grasp of what I'm doing, cheers mate.

I hope, that in time, I will be able to share my newly learnt knowledge and help other members here.

It's been interesting, in the short space of time this forum's been going, to see what others are doing with the same kit that I have (I still want a BeerBot). I wish you all luck with your projects.

Nerdkits.... FTW!

-Steve

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that NerdKits believes in the importance of a mixture of meaningful topics, clear instruction, and engaging projects? Learn more...